home homenewsgallerymusicbiostorecontact


Weblog Archives
    
Thursday, April 09, 2009

the face of CORONA

Ru,

I thought I'd pass along some info on something you wrote on your blog April 5th. Perhaps I can clear up the rumor that the voice behind CORONA is Ivana Spagna (who, at my 20 years of age, I have never heard of).

CORONA is an Italian Eurodance act that has actually had 3 voices. Jenny Bersola, a famous 90s Eurodance singer performed on "Rhythm Of The Night". Everything after that up to the 2000s ("Baby Baby", "Try Me Out" & "I Don't Wanna Be A Star") was performed by another vocalist, Sandy Chambers. Aside from Corona she has done work for famous acts like The Benassi Brothers. After CORONA resurfaced around 2006-2007, all of the new material is performed by Olga De Souza. She is the tall, braided beauty of a Brazilian woman that has represented the "face" of CORONA since the beginning (featured in the "Rhythm Of The Night" video as well as all other CORONA videos and live performances).

Anyway, I hope this helps in case you were wondering! Again, I'm a huge fan! You're the greatest! Love ya!!!

~ Zach
Dirty-Z on MySpace
www.isvent.com

|




2009 RuCo, Inc.—All Rights Reserved

    

Appearances