home homenewsgallerymusicbiostorecontact


Weblog Archives
    
Wednesday, May 07, 2008

L.A. Woman



because of all the traveling, my body clock has me going to bed at 8pm and waking up at 2am. by 10am, when i reported to my new work space at World Of Wonder, i'd already had a full day.



we're in pre-production for a new TV show (stay tuned for more details), so my day there started with a brainstorming meeting, in which Pamela Anderson popped in to say "hi". she is completely gorgeous and charming, even without a stitch of make-up. she's also doing a show at WOW.



then, i made myself comfortable with the assigned work space and company computer. it's very exciting because i've had no experience working in an office with a zillion employees. i had to ask everybody where, what and how, and they were all very kind and accommodating. i felt like the new kid at school. i wore Prada.



Tom Trujillo picked me up and took me to lunch at King's Road Cafe. we listened to Riskay's song "Smell Yo Dick" over and over.



at 4pm i had a voiceover session in Studio City for the animated series "Rick & Steve". Wilson Cruz was just finishing up when i got there. my scene was with that beautiful kid from "Noah's Arc" Darryl Stephens.



i would love to have gone country line dancing, but i was way too sleepy.

|




2009 RuCo, Inc.—All Rights Reserved

    

Appearances