home homenewsgallerymusicbiostorecontact


Weblog Archives
    
Friday, April 25, 2008

oui oui mimi



i don't have to work until tomorrow, so today we're gonna do Paris museums & galleries. Joelle and i will go together, but split up once inside. i like to view art on my own with headphones securely in place. if something catches my eye, i'll stop and spend time with it. otherwise, i just stroll through the joint jamming the box. i'm pretty sure today's playlist will be E=MC2. my favorite cuts at this moment are "for the record", "side effects" & "thanx 4 nothin".

here's how E=MC2 is sequenced in my ipod:

1. touch my umbrella (Rihanna mash-up)
2. migrate
3. side effects
4. i stay in love
5. thanx 4 nothin'
6. for the record
7. bye bye fJay-Z
8. i'll be lovin' u long time
9. last kiss
10. heat
11. 4real4real f/Da Brat
12. love story
13. friendz
14. i'm that chick
15. o.o.c
16. cruise control
17. touch my seamus haji club mix

|




2009 RuCo, Inc.—All Rights Reserved

    

Appearances