home homenewsgallerymusicbiostorecontact


Weblog Archives
    
Monday, April 28, 2008

i love this photo taken by Joelle



in attempting to transfer music files from one hard drive to another, my computer informed me that i didn't have access privileges to complete the task, and that i'd need to changes my preferences to continue. sure enough, after tooling around in my preferences folder, i found that my access privileges were indeed locked. i simply unlocked them and viola! access granted.

i write this because the exercise i just described is applicable to all aspects of my life. i hold the key to unlocking my joy and expression at any given moment. i've always understood this intellectually, but practicing it on an emotional level is relatively new for me. "A New Earth" by Eckhart Tolle has played an enormous part in this revelation.

i'm sure that's why i enjoyed myself so much in Europe these past 3 visits. i never really liked visiting Europe before 2008 (can you believe that!). i can admit it now because i've totally changed my mind, or better yet, i stopped consulting my mind. i'm different now. i am no longer the me trapped behind a locked cerebral door. i've found a key. vive le France.

.

|




2009 RuCo, Inc.—All Rights Reserved

    

Appearances