home homenewsgallerymusicbiostorecontact


Weblog Archives
    
Tuesday, November 13, 2007

don't mess with texas

we did Corpus friday night, Houston saturday night and San Antonio sunday night. just got back to NYC this evening. i had every intention of going directly to the gym, but i'm effin beat.

full day today.
judith regan at sirius radio and a fox tv show in drag,
plus a gig at cielo to benefit the henrick-martin institute.

order your Starrbooty dvd through amazon until my store goes back online.


i've chosen this picture of brett and me as the first photo posted on my blog.
it was taken 2 weeks ago when i performed in McAllen, Texas.
brett and i have traded music files via the internet for about 2 years now,
but this was our first meeting in person. he took me to some awesome
used cd stores where i ended up buying maybe 25 cd's total.


my favorite find on this trip being "Trickin' (I Seen Your Boyfriend)"
by The Get Fresh Girls
the most rare find on this trip was a german import of
"How Old Are You?" Robin Gibb

|




2009 RuCo, Inc.—All Rights Reserved

    

Appearances