home homenewsgallerymusicbiostorecontact


Weblog Archives
    
Thursday, January 04, 2007

the super-duper supremes

i'm gonna wait to see Dreamgirls after the hype dies down, but in the meantime, i've gone gaga for album cuts from Diana Ross & The Supremes. here are my favorite non-hits from "the girls":

1. I'm Gonna Make It (I Will Wait For You)
2. Discover Me (And You'll Discover Love)
3. Then
4. Are You Sure Love Is The Name Of This Game
5. Treat Me Nice John Henry
6. He's My Sunny Boy
7. The Composer
8. No Matter What Sign You Are
9. The Young Folks
10. It's Going All The Way (To True Love)
11. Come On And See Me
12. How Long Has That Evening Train Been Gone
13. Honey Bee (Keep On Stinging Me)
14. I'll Turn To Stone
15. Ask Any Girl
16. Run, Run, Run
17. Love (Makes Me Do Foolish Things)
18. There's No Stopping Us Now


my all-time favorite Diana Ross & The Supremes songs are:

1. Some Things You Never Used to Do
2. Love is Like an Itching in My Heart
3. Reflections
4. Forever Came Today
5. I Hear a Symphony
6. Love Is Here And Now You're Gone
7. In And Out of Love
8. I'm Living in Shame
9. You Keep Me Hangin' On
10. My World is Empty Without You

|




2009 RuCo, Inc.—All Rights Reserved

    

Appearances