home homenewsgallerymusicbiostorecontact


Weblog Archives
    
Monday, August 28, 2006

catching up

so far, this year, "Little Miss Sunshine" is my favorite film. it made me feel so happy and proud of myself for a lifetime of "flipping off" the system.

i absolutely loved "snakes on a plane". i just wish it had done better at the box office, thus insuring the sequel "more snakes on a soul plane" starring Mo'Nique. oh my god, could you imagine?

i had fun in Asbury Park friday night. Lahoma and Michelle Visage came down with us. it was a bit bittersweet because it was my last show in the New York area, as my plan is to retire my nightclub act by year's end.

the new Kelis cd, "Kelis Was Here" is friggin' fabulous! i'm living for it.

saw "Kiki & Herb: Alive On Broadway" last week. i laughed so hard, i almost peed my pants. fucking brilliant. very smart, and clever as hell.

are all men fucked up whack jobs? ...or just the ones i'm attracted to? probably just the latter, as i am prone to very complex people.

this week, i will post some of my never released recordings on the MySpace page. things that you'll be able to download for free.

.

|




2009 RuCo, Inc.—All Rights Reserved

    

Appearances