home homenewsgallerymusicbiostorecontact


Weblog Archives
    
Wednesday, June 28, 2006

a healthy denial

the only (and i do mean only) interesting thing about the movie "50 first dates" is the concept of someone needing to be reminded of "who they really are" on a daily basis.

well, kiddo, in the spirit of full disclosure, i must confess that i forget "who i really am" on a daily basis, sometimes on an hourly basis.

sometimes i get knocked off my spiritual perch by a hailed cab that doesn't stop for me, or a customer service representative who doesn't respond to my dynamic and sensational sense of humor, or sometimes it's just that i haven't had enough water.

for whatever reason i might think of myself as less than God's gift to this earth, i must remain diligent in my assertion that i am perfect just as i am.

meditation always gets me back on track, and it also helps to keep the company of people who can remind me on a daily basis... people who can also count on me to do the same for them.

.

|




2009 RuCo, Inc.—All Rights Reserved

    

Appearances