home homenewsgallerymusicbiostorecontact


Weblog Archives
    
Thursday, April 06, 2006

EVERYDAY IS CHRISTMAS DAY

i'm more than a little embarrassed to admit that i've finally gotten around to reading CONVERSATIONS WITH GOD. it was given to me 9 years ago by talk show host CHRISTINA with the promise "you're gonna love this"! one month after receiving my first copy of the book, JOELLE'S friend CHRISTIE gave me another. coincidence? i think not.

good christ! i don't need a brick to fall on my head to get the message! well, on second thought, i guess i did need a little nudge because it took me 9 years to finally open it, and open it i did.
I - LOVE - THIS - BOOK!

i also really love the experience i'm having on this planet. it is a stone gas honey!

.

THE NAME GAME

oh right, i told you i would finally divulge the actual name of "the untitled rupaul movie project".
the title is... drumroll please... STARRBOOTY: RELOADED

.

|




2009 RuCo, Inc.—All Rights Reserved

    

Appearances