home homenewsgallerymusicbiostorecontact


Weblog Archives
    
Friday, March 24, 2006

FRENCH KISS

during the show wednesday night, as i was singing "house of love", i noticed a young man right up front who was singing all the lyrics with me. i could sense that he was very happy to see me, so i went over and gently stroked the back of his neck. he then leaned in as to kiss my cheek, so i leaned in also. as i was about to make contact with his cheek, he flipped the script and kissed my lips.

in that one moment, i remembered who i really am, why i was born and what i must do with this gift of life. i think it was the most important kiss of my life. i can still feel his big pillowy lips on mine. he must have been an angel, because what i experienced in that split second was an act of pure love.

who i really am? i am an extension of the power that created the universe.
why was i born? to experience that power on a physical and emotional level.
what must i do with this gift? give more love. allow myself to receive more love.

.

|




2009 RuCo, Inc.—All Rights Reserved

    

Appearances