home homenewsgallerymusicbiostorecontact


Weblog Archives
    
Friday, January 06, 2006

TURN BACK TIME

yesterday, i had MAJOR dental surgery. the worst part was the shots of novocain, but the best part was the "laughing gas" i requested. i haven't done illegal drugs in over 6 years, and let me tell you, that "ol' drug pig - coke whore" is still alive and well and living in my head. i was in heaven! i haven't felt that euphoric since they gave me my own personal morphine drip following my back surgery in 2002.

during yesterday's procedure, i wore my BOSE headphones and listened to SLY & THE FAMILY STONE, MARY J. BREAKTHROUGH and 80's rock CHER. music sounds so good when you're fucked up.

i know what you're thinking. you're thinking that i'm talking myself into my old druggie lifestyle. not to worry... i REALLY don't want to go back there again. if anything, i'm talking myself into another surgical procedure. a face-lift, lipo, cheek implants? i'm sure Dr. Garth Fischer has some rockin' far-out bitchin' pharmaceuticals.

.

|




2009 RuCo, Inc.—All Rights Reserved

    

Appearances