home homenewsgallerymusicbiostorecontact


Weblog Archives
    
Tuesday, November 15, 2005

LADY SCORPIO

i really haven't had time to blog lately, what with shooting the movie, putting together the remix album and maxi cd single, promoting the doll, compiling the dvd of my music videos and traveling with my night club act. it was so much easier to blog when i was living in El Lay and just throwing barbecues and organizing game nights. i must admit, though... i'm having a friggin' ball! i love staying busy. i have so much to tell you, but i gotta go to sleep now. i got my trainer in the morning.

ok, just one thing. i ran into NATALIE COLE tonight. she was getting into her limo as i was walking down the street. as i passed by her i said "hey, miss natalie cole" and she said "hey", and i kept walking. then i heard her say "is that Ru? get in here, chile!". i walked back and got into her limo. we kissed and "key-keyed" and then said our goodbyes. she looked terrific. the funny thing is that i was on my way to meeting up with the same friend who introduced me to NATALIE over 8 years ago.

oh, and one more thing. my birthday is on thursday, november 17th.
i have to say, i'm more excited about this birthday than any that came before it!
wow, i fucking can't believe i'm gonna be 45 years old.
i honestly feel better than i've ever felt in my entire life.

click here to purchase all my music videos (and much more) on one DVD!

.

|




2009 RuCo, Inc.—All Rights Reserved

    

Appearances