home homenewsgallerymusicbiostorecontact


Weblog Archives
    
Saturday, April 02, 2005

HEY JUDE

from the moment he walked through the door, i fell in love with him. his energy was clear and present, as if he had his own personal narrative that he allowed everyone to participate in. after 10 minutes of his arrival, my eyes welled up with tears because i became frightened by the amount of love i felt for him, and it was at that very moment that i knew i could give my life to save his if i had to.

JUDE is 21 months old and pure love personified. he's smart as a whip and hungry for knowledge. he pointed at the bouquet on the table and accurately declared "tulips!". then, as if by magic, the tulips seemed to come alive! they've never looked more beautiful to me.

i was visiting the home of his 2 fathers, when his 2 mothers brought him over. my motto has always been, i love children, but i love peace and quiet alot more. could it be that i've changed my mind? after today, i've never wanted a baby more.



MIMI, MYSELF & I

i heard MARIAH'S new album today and it is fan-fucking-tastic! i love it. she's singing in her full voice again and i couldn't be happier. for the past week, the first single IT'S LIKE THAT has been number one on me charts in me own head, but after today WE BELONG TOGETHER might just replace it. the album is solid. i'll be buying several copies on april 12.

.

|




2009 RuCo, Inc.—All Rights Reserved

    

Appearances