home homenewsgallerymusicbiostorecontact


Weblog Archives
    
Tuesday, January 04, 2005

LIFE PAINS

TOM would get very teary-eyed everytime the thought of my relocation would occur to him. i would then say "oh please! i will not be a party to your refusal to except the time/space continuum theory!" of course, after saying that, i would remember my dear ol' mother saying to me "ru, you fucking reminisce too much! you're too goddamned sentimental!"

years of processing has taught me that my mom was actually just like me, and she didn't want me to become a victim of my own heartbreak ... just like she had. thus, total emotional shut down.

i can't afford to do that anymore, and i won't force my loved ones to comply just to spare me the love pains that life doles out. so go right ahead TOMMY BOY, feel however your heart desires over my eminent departure. i feel the same way you do, i just have a long history of covering up my feelings.

.

|




2009 RuCo, Inc.—All Rights Reserved

    

Appearances