home homenewsgallerymusicbiostorecontact


Weblog Archives
    
Sunday, October 03, 2004

Dear RuPaul,
I purchased "RuPaul Red Hot" at Best Buy, Comstock Park (Grand Rapids area, Michigan). I searched TicketMasters website for performance listings for you, unfortunately i could not find any. Any plans to come to Detroit this fall for performance? Im glad you liked Boston area. I was just there myself last weekend for the first time. Ive started dating a really cool guy who lives about 1/2 hr west of there. Have any singles been released from the new cd yet, if so, where online can i buy them? Thanks. =-)
David


kiddo,
thank you for buying my new CD. i really appreciate your support. there is a list of tour dates on the MUSIC NEWS page of my website. as of this writing, there is nothing booked for DETROIT, but keep checking my website because i will fall through the MOTOR CITY sooner or later. i am booked in CHICAGO on OCT. 31st and maybe a CD signing there on the 30th. the current single from the album is "looking good, feeling gorgeous". the album version and the remixes are available on iTUNES and NAPSTER. in fact, you can download the whole album on iTUNES for $9.99, which is great for people outside the U.S.A. (where i don't have distribution yet).
david, thanks again and enjoy, rupaul.

here are some of the stores you can pick up "RuPaul Red-Hot!":

TOWER, BEST BUYS, FYE, WALMART, K-MART, VIRGIN, BORDERS, SAM GOODY, COCONUTS.

and you can order it from my website or AMAZON.COM.

.


|




2009 RuCo, Inc.—All Rights Reserved

    

Appearances