home homenewsgallerymusicbiostorecontact


Weblog Archives
    
Monday, May 24, 2004

SWEET TALKER, BETTY CROCKER.

ladies and gentleman, over the years, i’ve received tons of fanmail. some of it sweet, and some of it sour. the letter you’re about to read is my favorite of all time...ok, not counting the one i got from an inmate at RIKERS ISLAND.


Dear RuPaul,

I don't even no how to beg-gan.
So, let me start by saying this,
I am not gay or bi-sexual, but eventhough
you are a Drag Queen, you are so sexy and lustful, I can't help but masturbate to you.
I masturbate my 11" rock hard and glossy dick that constantly oozes with hot precum to you everyday.
I masturbate to your sexy website, I masturbate to your sexy music videos, and I even masturbate to the nasty, pulsating beat of your music.
OOoooh, RuPaul, I want you so bad, I can taste you.
While dressed in your sexiest drag outfit, I want to suck, swallow, drull, and sollavor all over your big and juicey cock, honey!
I want to suck that big cock and make you BEG me for more.
I want to dress in drag myself as sexy Lil Kim
as we suck eachothers hard and juicey cocks.
then last, I want to fuck you in your tight and juicey asshole, Ru.
As a matter or fact, I'm sitting at my computer and masturbating to your pulsating music and one of your sexy websites as I type this nasty letter.
So please RuPaul, I'm Begging you, lets make a hot date to mutually masturbate eachothers swollen and pulsating cocks as we suck the oozing pre-cum from one another?
My name is Billy B, but you can call me
Billy The Beggar!
If you are interrested, my main number is:
***-***-**** If I don't answer, I'm Begging you
Ru, please leave a sexy and nasty message for me?
Also, my hot and sexy e-mail address is:
***************************
So, please e-mail me a sexy letter aswell.
As you can see Ru, I love to use the word BEGGING a lot.
To me, BEGGING is something that's very sexy.
Not standing on the street corner BEGGING
for money,
( unless you are a sexy prostitute or hoochie mama dressed in skimpy booty shorts with a matching halter top and shiny leather thigh high boots with six inch heels and a sexy hair due, sucking on a big deal pickle, Begging for a trick)
but Begging for sex in the bed room.
So, when and if you call me or e-mail me, use the word Begging a lot, in your most tone.
Believe it or not RuPaul, but I'm your biggest fan.
I dream of having freaky sex with you everyday.
I would love to meat you and fuck you oneday.
If not, then I guess I will just have to continue beating my hard and swollen dick into a soft and sribbled nub, and you don't want that do you?

P.s. Email me some nasty and freaky pictures of you, ppplllllleeeaaaaaassssssseeeeee Ru,
I'm Begging you!
Something that I can Beat off to.
If you want to know more about me, just call me, I'll be more than glad to tell you.
Your biggest fan
Billy Bee/
Billy The Beggar


.

|




2009 RuCo, Inc.—All Rights Reserved

    

Appearances