home homenewsgallerymusicbiostorecontact


Weblog Archives
    
Wednesday, May 26, 2004

RuPAUL is RED~HOT!

This summer marks the much anticipated return of RuPaul to the world stage with the release of the sizzling new CD entitled RuPAUL RED~HOT!.
The CD is a collection of new dance songs that are guaranteed to set the dancefloor ablaze and ignite passion in the soul.

"I felt compelled to make this CD because of what’s happening socially and politically in the world right now. My presence has been missing from the cultural landscape for too long, and I’m ready to shake things up a bit. My first order of business is to release an album that heralds the power of truth, beauty, freedom and love. If you can dance, you can start a revolution".

In the songs "Coming Out of Hiding" and "Superman", RuPaul beautifully expresses the feeling of triumph over fear and adversity. On the anthems " Love is Love" and "My Love Sees No Color", Ru takes on Gay Marriage and the right to love whomever you want. Of course, it wouldn’t be a RuPaul album without the sassy playfulness that made the name RuPaul a household word, and Ru generously serves it up on "Are You Man Enough (To Be My Man)?" "Kinky/Freaky" and the classic bound single "Looking Good, Feeling Gorgeous".

"It was a joy to make this album with so many new collaborators (Tom Trujillo, Marlaina Kemp, Chris Rosa) mixed with old friends (Siedah Garrett, Darrell Martin, Kristine W). RuPAUL RED~HOT! is a true labor of love and my gift to the world".

RuPaul skyrocketed to international fame with the release of the CD SUPERMODEL OF THE WORLD, which was followed by roles in several movies, THE RuPAUL SHOW on VH1, many high profile endorsement deals (including a beauty contract with MAC Cosmetics), a best-selling autobiography and fund raising worldwide for people living with HIV/AIDS.

"Shortly after the unveiling of my wax portrait at MADAME TRUSSAUD’S MUSEUM in Times Square, I chose to devote the lion’s share of my time to my personal growth and to my family. I reconnected with the part of me that I had left behind. Now, four years later I’m recharged, looking good and feeling gorgeous...and ready to let them have it!"

For interview requests contact:
Stephen Schulman SASi Public Relations
www.sasipublicrelations.com
stephen@sasipublicrelations.com

.

|




2009 RuCo, Inc.—All Rights Reserved

    

Appearances