home homenewsgallerymusicbiostorecontact


Weblog Archives
    
Monday, December 29, 2003

MY PEEPS...YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE

i feel good. i'm so happy that i didn't succumb to the "end of the year blues" this season, and that the trickiest part is over.

LAHOMA is visiting CALIFORNIA this week and will be staying with me on NEW YEAR'S EVE. i'm really looking forward to seeing her! it's an amazing feeling for me to experience friends that i've known for years and years and years. all the laughs, the tears, the fallouts and reconciliations...and the glances that say "i know you, i REALLY know you and i STILL wanna be your friend". it all adds up to a deep, profound connection that makes my eyes well up with tears just to think about it.

so, in this moment of heightened sensitivity, i wanna take this time to tell all my niggaz, my bitches and all my ol' skool ho's, i love you from the core of my soul, to the bottom of my heart.

because of the love you gave me, i'll know that i existed.

.

|




2009 RuCo, Inc.—All Rights Reserved

    

Appearances