home homenewsgallerymusicbiostorecontact


Weblog Archives
    
Thursday, July 31, 2003

THE HIT FACTORY

would you believe that i’ve had my latest IPOD for over three months and i’ve downloaded only 3748 songs onto it ? it holds 7500, and i’ve tried my damnedest to fill her up, pronto. today, i downloaded (from my personal collection) 31 of my favorite STREISAND songs into a playlist called BARBRA PLEASE, PLEASE BARBRA !

currently, the playlist i most often listen to is STOCK-AITKEN-WATERMAN, the late 80’s english hitmakers who created the most infectious pop melodies since HOLLAND-DOZIER-HOLLAND. i have alot of the recordings they produced, but a big chunk of them never made it to THE STATES.

here’s a list of my favorite S.A.W. recordings:

LONNIE GORDON:
“if i have to stand alone” “happening all over again”

RICK ASTLEY:
“take me to your heart” “i don’t want to lose her” “till then”
“she wants to dance with me”

KYLIE:
“got to be certain” “always find the time”
“better the devil you know”

BANANARAMA:
“love, truth & honesty” “i heard a rumour” “ain’t no cure”

DEAD OR ALIVE:
“hooked on love” “my heart goes bang” “brand new lover”
“something in my house” “you spin me around”

MEL & KIM:
“respectable” “I’m the one who really loves you”
“showin’ out”

DONNA SUMMER:
“this time i know it’s for real” “love’s about to change my heart”
“sentimental” “if it makes you feel good”

BOYKRAZY:
“one thing leads to another” “that’s what love can do”
“good times with bad boys” “on a wing and a prayer”

PRINCESS:
“say i’m your number one”

JASON DONOVAN:
“too many broken hearts”

LaTOYA JACKSON:
“just say no”

STEPS:
“last thing on my mind”

.

|




2009 RuCo, Inc.—All Rights Reserved

    

Appearances