home homenewsgallerymusicbiostorecontact


Weblog Archives
    
Tuesday, June 03, 2003

BETTER LETTERS

Girl,

you have GOT to see The Globe tabloid this week. Marie Osmond - Plastic Surgery? YOU Decide!. Chillle, Mother has been YANKED !! I mean full deluxe service. She now resembles a Cuban Transexual doing "Paper Roses" at a Asian Karaoke Bar. like she is now channeling a "show-girl" .doing an impersonation of herself. What the hell are people NOT thinking when they pull a stunt like this one? I have this recurring nightmare now since viewing said photo of Marie, where her, Michael Jackson, Bruce Jenner, Jocylene W. & Joan Rivers simultaneously jump from a limo throw their hands in the air and scream "Citizens of Earth!"............

Question of the Day: Why is that Timothy McVeigh, Eric Rudolph, & John Muhammed are all ex-Army Vets?
A: Rent "The Manchurian Candidate" and find out .

Hot Country Love,
DJ Tennessee

Hi Ru,

I was hoping you could help me I'm a young TG who is close to having my surgery. I would love to have my breast done also but the expense of the surgery has been so overwheming that I can't afford both I was wondering if you could possibly see it in your heart to assist me in possibly a loan or something.

One of your deareast admire's

Hi,
I really looked at your website and I feel that you are still hurting inside looking for the write answers. I can only pray that you find time to cryout to God and forget the fame and the fortune of the entertaining business and examine yourself. I feel you could of been the same star but in a different aspect. I look back by reading your bio that you placed yourself there so unfortantely you will get self centered reults. If you never hear from me again please Ru find an Apostolic doctrinated church home but last but not least please read Acts 2:38 this is the salvation passage for today it's all about remiiting your sins, removing them never to retun to them again. But overall I think you are a good person that's dealing with a real devil the inner you.

love
Juana


DEAR RUPAUL
HELLO I'AM 19 I'AM GAY BUT NOT WHAT YOU WOULD CALL A QUEEN BUT I HAVE SOME QUEEN INTRESTS LIKE MY MUSIC AND I TALK WITH A LISP I'VE GOTTEN RID OF ALL MY DIVA CDS AND I'VE BEEN TAKING SPEECH CLASSES TO BUTCH MY SELF UP MORE IT'S REALLY HARD I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY ADVICE ON HOW TO MAKE MYSELF MORE BUTCHER???

.

|




2009 RuCo, Inc.—All Rights Reserved

    

Appearances