home homenewsgallerymusicbiostorecontact


Weblog Archives
    
Saturday, May 03, 2003

GYM BUNNY

i’m back at the gym with a vengeance and loving it. when i’m on the treadmill in full motion, i can hear my body say “ well alright goddamit, this is what i was built for!” i actually dig the feeling of sore muscles, but the real pleasure comes from the music i bring with me via my IPOD. i have a really good pair of headphones that thankfully cover my ears and drown out the dreadful music/noise that’s being blasted throughout the club. most of the time that i would have spent at the computer this week was spent compiling dance music in my IPOD for my daily cardio workout. i’ve also been doing alot of hiking in the canyons near my house and country line dancing down at a terrific little club on ventura blvd. i’m determined to get my body “snatched for the gods” by this summer.

AND SPEAKING OF WORKING OUT...

...TAYLOR DAYNE has recorded SUPERMODEL (YOU BETTER WORK) for the soundtrack to THE LIZZIE McGUIRE MOVIE. THE GREAT DAYNE is one of my all-time favorite singers ever, so it is a great honor to have her sing a song that i co-wrote.

.

|




2009 RuCo, Inc.—All Rights Reserved

    

Appearances