home homenewsgallerymusicbiostorecontact


Weblog Archives
    
Saturday, March 08, 2003

DENTAL, DAMN !

the ickiest part of the dental surgery, that i had on thursday afternoon, was when my periodontist stuck the 4 inch needle into my gums, ouch! after he pumped me full of novocaine, i didn’t give a shit what he did to my mouth. with my headphones in place, i blasted SYLVESTER as the doctor replaced bone in my lower right quadrant (i don't even want to hear what's going on). at one point, he stretched my lips so wide i thought they might split, which reminded me of a guy i used to know called “beercan”. later, i found out that the bone my dentist used was not synthetic (as i had assumed), but human bone from a cadaver ! my mouth is full of the bones of dead people who left their bodies to science. what if the bones in my mouth are from MARTHA RAYE ? remember her ? she was known as “the big mouth”. what if i started talking like her ? what if her bones start to possess my entire body and i need a catholic priest to get her out of me ? oops ! sorry, y’all...that’s just the VICODIN talking.

.

|




2009 RuCo, Inc.—All Rights Reserved

    

Appearances